Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Lazy Day
Monday, 10th August

Mags had a need to go shopping this morning so she got up early and I dropped her to Lakeside before 10 am. On the way home I went to Best Buys at the next exit. There was some interesting looking stuff - might be of interest to Senan too.


We lay by the pool and swam and read before heading back to collect Mags around 2 pm. I left Lisa to meet Mags and me and Senan checked out the GuitarHero and Rockband equipment for the Wii. In the end we were wiser but the only purchase was a second battery for my camera.


Camellias
Uploaded by M+MD

Our Spot
Uploaded by M+MD


We headed back to the. Mall where we met Mags and Lisa and decided to have lunch at Camellias again. The place was pretty quiet. We sat at the same spot on the counter and had the same waiter again! Food was fast and good and just what we needed. The rest of the day was lazy and quiet, sitting by the pool and reading our books.

No comments:

Labels