Tuesday, June 05, 2007

isnt sms gr8

- SMS from Senan on holidays with his friend Ross near Venice- Hi we arrived at 11:30 on saturday and yesterday we played scrabble and played chess and we got table tennis bats but the place was closed ross didnt want to go swimming so we stayed at home the dinner was nice. ross's dad and i went to this archery thing but ross didnt go and we are thinking of going swimming i cant send messages now so you might get this later i wrote this at 11:56 on Monday. Also I got 4 bites on saturday night 2 on each leg the 2 on my right leg are quite bad. We are in the village now at 12:42 still no signal. We are going to Venice tomorrow so I will send this then. 18:20 monday. Sorry about the long text its because I cant send texts so I am adding more to this one its almost like a diary thing monday 21:05. ross has been headaches but he does not want to take any tablets so it is not going away 21:12 we are playing scrabble now 22:10 Is deli a word or an abbreviation and is vise a word 23:29 oh yeah just to tell you my phone is wierd the signal bar is full but the network does not work if i try and call or text or check my credit or change the network (TIM, vodafone etc.) it says network error and emergancy calls only. It says limited service instead of vodafone 23:43. Ross's dad got a bite so we are finally getting anti bite thing tuesday 08:58. Its surprising that its only tuesday it feels like thursday or friday 9:27 Hi I got my phone working so im sending this now sorry about it being so long 10:27 -

No comments:

Labels