Monday, April 03, 2006

Senan is Confirmed

Senan writes: On Saturday the first of April I made my Confirmation. I was confirmed by Bishop Eamonn Walsh. I picked my uncle Michael as my sponsor. My confirmation name is Francis after St Francis of Assisi. The ceremony was quite long. After we were anointed with chrism we said the prayers of the faithful and I did a prayer for those who could not be at the confirmation because of illness. On Saturday my granny was sick and wasn’t well enough to come to the confirmation and so at the time I was thinking of her. After the confirmation we went to dinner with just the family and my sponsor. I had a great time and after we went home and watched the rugby matches. On Sunday we invited relations and family friends to our house. Lots of my cousins were there. I enjoyed the weekend thoroughly.

No comments:

Labels